26th Dec 2016 – 2nd Jan 2017
Heads up intrepid warriors of the natural way ….
Time to start gearing up for another Gathering of the Learning Clan.
A co-created off-grid talent exchange festival with it’s own organically evolving soul!
The call is out to fill the forest
with music, knowledge, skills, performance, ceremony, curiosity and community spirit.
Tickets for a week long holiday at the Circle of Dreams, are now available.
It is not a public event so please only extend personal invitations to any friends you know who would be interested, rather than sharing on facebook. We are limiting numbers to keep it cosy and manageable.
Returning Clanners… same time, same place, more options, more space 🙂 Take a look through the website again, as we are fine-tuning the flow. We look forward to making magic in the forest with you again!
For Newcomers... this is what you can expect:
Focusing on earth-based wisdom, the healing arts, common law, movement arts, soul dance, and skills and technologies for self-sufficiency.
Quality time with family, old friends and new. Like-minded, pro-active people, talking about things that matter, sharing knowledge and skills, building community, while having a whole lot of fun.
An opportunity to practice living without dependence on utilities, to challenge ourselves to use renewable energy, make natural cooling systems, manage our waste effectively, to learn how to produce our own food, and be more self-sufficient.
An exploration of life without money through the exchange of skills, goods, services, knowledge, and entertainment using the Community Exchange System, Gifting or Bartering instead of money. (Joining the Exchange is a prerequisite – it’s free, easy and useful.)
A platform for artists to offer live music, dance, flow, performance, movement and art.
A place to share new understandings of vital subjects such as: food security; natural health; natural shelters; the concepts of common law and sovereignty; education and awareness of the toxins and controls plaguing our society. And, what we can do.
And, the beautiful Heart Space, focusing on body work therapies, energy and sound healing, circle sharings, workshops on relationship, community building, integration of masculine and feminine principals and much more.
This is also a place for artists to create or display art from the heart, for spontaneous singalongs and loads of FREE HUGS.
With everyone’s participation, we create:
- A functional, temporary village laid out around a central gathering point with areas for talks, demonstrations, healing, arts and crafts, music and quiet zones
- Stall space for people who wish to trade their information, products or services
- A canvas for people to freely express and trade their talents for Talents
- Theater, dance, painting, sculpting, yoga and other movement arts
- Live bands, jams, drum circles, intelligent dancing grooves, and silence
- A speakers forum and an open mic for anyone to have a rant or a dedication
- A place where children are nurtured and inspired and feel safe to explore
- An inspirational, transformational, empowering experience for everyone
- Explore the participation pages on the site for ideas to get involved.
- See Comments from Last Year’s Festival
- The Learning Manual has the details on what to bring so you can get organised closer to the time.
Thanks to all the 2015 Clanners who’s pictures illustrate this website.