Everyone makes it happen
The idea is for everyone to add their knowledge and skills to the canvas.
Groups of friends can get together and create a theme camp offering something to the mix.
You can choose to either gift your goods and talents, or to barter, or to use the talent-exchange system. If we can trade without Rands – we learn valuable lessons in getting by without the money system.
Some ideas to participate:
- A workshop on some practical skill
- Share your research or expertise on any interesting or useful subject
- A table to rally people behind a cause
- Yoga/pilates classes, massage or healing service
- A chill lounge for sound journeys, or relaxing, or making something in a group
- Share your talent/skill/passion (off-grid knowledge, live music, theatre, dj-ing, poetry, songs, writings, live art, dance, mime, body art, healing therapy, etc, etc.)
- Teach self-sufficiency, life skills, food prep … anything empowering
- Make or find something useful to sell
- Make meals or snacks or drinks or ice for Talents
The following pages will give you some ideas: