Volunteers are hugely appreciated, they keep the Village running smoothly so we don’t need to hire outside help. Everything needed is done by the community, for the community.
Concession tickets for Helpers
This year we are offering a limited number concession tickets at R400, for people unable to afford the full ticket price and who are willing to put in a minimum of 7 hours of community service at the Festival.
This would mean things such as; manning the gate, night security patrols, checking toilets, wood collection, fire checking and keeping the donkey boiler going, life guarding at the river, help with recycling and waste management, etc.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply
Everyone is expected to:
- take good care of the forest, leaving no trace of having been there
- take care of their own recycling, separate it, wash the plastic, drop it off in the separate recycling bins
- remind anyone who may do the unthinkable and drop their ciggy butts or anything else on the floor to find a fireplace or use an ecobrick
- remove anything dangerous in the walkways like an occasional rock or a stump
- dog owners to bury any doggiedo they see whether its their dog or not